*** After the school has received the documents registration ***
Get the visa
Reject the visa
** It is the right of the Thai embassy; The school cannot find an objection
In the event that you receive an ED-Visa, you can plan to enter Thailand, The ED-Visa start when the day you are arrive in Thailand.
There are two types of visas granted by the embassy:
- Electronic Visa
- A visa sticker is stamped into the passport.
ED visa applications can be submitted in your home country. or in the country you want to apply for The school has students who apply in their own country and apply at the Thai embassy near Thailand.
Alongkorn Language School Has prepared documents for students who want to learn Thai by sending documents to the embassies of America, England, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Russia, Australia, Laos, Cambodia, etc.
Some students are unable to apply abroad and will enter with a tourist visa. or visa exemption and change ED visa in Thailand
More details can be inquired through all contact channels of the school.
School visa refusals will be honored for a 100 percent refund via Western Union up to thirty days after the refusal is acknowledged.
But in our experience, less than 1 percent will get rejected.
Please Read Before Signature: Policy of Alongkorn Language School
- Alongkorn Language School shall reimburse the registration fee for rejection of Education Visa only, In the case of applying from abroad School will refund after being rejected by the Thai embassy or immigration in the Krabi only.
- Alongkorn Language School will not reimburse the registration fee for case of
- Going back to home country.
- Changing type of visa after Thai Government approval or moving to another province.
- Not able to attend classes or not contact with ALS school for more than 3 months.
- Illegal immigration law such as working without a license
- After obtaining the ED Visa no refund in any case
- All reasons not related to visa refusal.
Obtaining an ED Visa does not allow the recipient to work in Thailand. The school will not accept responsibility in cases that it is used for the wrong reasons.
The visa issued by Thai embassy is valid for 90 days, type single re-entry, you can request to stay at the Krabi immigration every 90 days for 3 more times.